Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy weekend!

I'm FINALLY relaxing for the first time this entire weekend. I was debating whether to write in here or finish watching a movie I started last night (I only got about 30 minutes into it before falling asleep.)

We drove to Greenville, SC yesterday. Before I give you the main reason for going, I need you to swear to me you will not judge. There are a few other reasons that will be mentioned as well, but this one...well...here goes! It's been 7 MONTHS since I've lived in driving distance of a Chipotle! SHUT IT. I've been craving it for a long long time so ya, we drove 3 hours whatev! The excuse? Nick bought a dish so we can finally bring some reality tv into this booooooring household :-) We picked the dish up in the ghetto...I mean in a small city on the way...that scared the ever livin' shiz out of me. The AM/PM's bathroom was something out of a horror movie. Saturday was the day Pieter learned what the hover craft was...

While in Greenville, of course we had to find something else to do other than Chipotle, we visited the zoo. Pieter and I love the zoo. I especially enjoy taking photos of all the animals :-) This was probably one of the smallest I've been to, but it had a very good variety of animals to look at. Here are a few pictures...


Pieter seems to be talking in every picture taken of him lately haha! Anyway, I'm off to finish my movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers